What Lindsay and Damian had ever said about each other and their relationship
• I feel like Lindsay and I just clicked. We do have great chemistry on a day-to-day basis, so it wasn’t hard to use that in the shoot [Teenage Dream]. I certainly felt part of it was not really acting! We always have a laugh. Lindsay is incredible. She is SUPER talented, and ended up being one of the nicest people I have ever met. At the beginning I think she was misunderstood by a lot of us, but as the weeks go by, our personalities really shine through when we are together. So the real Lindsay is shining through now, and it’s a bright light. I am really the only one with the courage to really annoy her… and trust me, I succeed. She would go hours without talking to me… Hahaha! But we have a great understanding of each other. - Damian
• I could stare at that guy and listen to him talk all day. - Lindsay
• She has an opinion about absolutely everything! You can’t get a word in, you just can’t. Sometimes I feel like going up and putting a sock in her mouth. -Damian
• I think we’re gonna be great together [on screen]. We have a natural chemistry. - Lindsay
• I’m delighted she’s my partner. For the theme Sexuality, it’s great having a gorgeous girl, so… I’m a lucky guy. - Damian
• So proud of you, Damo. | Bursting with joy for you. | Can’t way to see your character on screen. Love ya, Ireland. - Lindsay
• After Sexuality week, it was clear that there was chemistry and there is chemistry between me and Lindsay, but it’s not a sexual thing it’s just because… I feel like in many ways even though she’s older than me, I feel like her big brother. Everybody on TGP is kinda scared of her, touchy around her, I’m not. I’m the one who’s maybe a little stupid and likes to annoy her, loves to annoy her and succeeds. […] She’s a nice girl, I love her. - Damian
I am absolutely disgusted by this. How a person can make a twitter account especially so spread hate is something beyond my understanding. But to hope someone dies? I might not like a LOT of people, but I would never wish someone I’ve never met, who doesn’t even know or has done anything to me died. That’s just irrational and sad, really.
A tweet like this can actually end someone, if this wasn’t directly to a person like Lindsay, who knows better, but to someone who’s more fragile.
And even if she’s a strong girl, that doesn’t mean she deserves to be constantly criticized and judged and sweared at.
I can hold any note longer than you
Can I have that, Ryan Murphy?
CUTEST THING EVER!
Harmony = Lindsay Pearce on meth with extra sparkles and rainbows. LOL.
THESE PEOPLE ARE SO COOL I CAN’T EVEN….